Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I want to blog!

So I have been going back and forth for quite sometime about keeping a blog. I have finally decided to go for it! I have hesitated to do it before because frankly I did not now if anyone would even care about anything I have to say. However, I decided that I need a place to call my own and to express myself rather I am the only one reading it or not. So here I am.

I have been reading some blogs over the past few years and one of my girlfriends is the ultimate blogger/mom/wife/photographer/superwoman (Allie Darr) and I love reading her words. So I am hoping that I can find my own space here in the blog world to share my thoughts/stories/feelings and of course pictures of my beautiful family!

It may take me some time to figure this all out but I really think that despite my busy schedule, I need this!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! And congratulations on everything you've accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you circumcised him? That make you child molestors!! This is a neutral site which tells you what cind of inreperable damage you have done to your son. How on earth can parents do such a cruel thing to their children? Read, learn (most prabably not, and weep: www.cirp.org .

    ReplyDelete